OAS Maintenance Assistant
Oneonta Auxiliary Services (OAS), a not-for-profit corporation serving the SUNY Oneonta campus, seeks a highly motivated and experienced Maintenance Assistant. This position is responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of substantial commercial kitchen equipment and systems.
· High school diploma or equivalency required; Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
· Mechanical/electrical/plumbing experience
· Experience with commercial kitchen equipment
· Excellent organizational skills and computer proficiency
· The ability to work with significant autonomy
· The capacity to read schematic diagrams and troubleshoot problems in a timely manner
· Exceptional communication and customer service skills and a professional appearance and demeanor
· A valid and clean driver’s license is required
Salary and Benefits: Oneonta Auxiliary Services offers excellent wages and comprehensive benefits.
To apply: Send letter of interest, resume and contact information for three professional references to:
Oneonta Auxiliary Services, Red Dragon Outfitters Building, SUNY Oneonta, Oneonta, NY 13820
Electronic applications may be submitted to OAS@oneonta.edu
Application Deadline: Monday, May 6, 2019
Oneonta Auxiliary Services is an equal opportunity employer.