The Gender and Sexuality Resource Center (GSRC) is looking for folks who may be interested in facilitating Dialogue Sessions this Fall!
Dialogue Sessions are intentional 60-90 minute conversations around topics involving gender and/or sexuality. Facilitators choose the topic they would like to lead a discussion on. Depending on the number of sessions, they are held bi-weekly or weekly throughout the semester. Facilitators can be faculty, staff, or students.
Examples of sessions we’ve had this past academic year include:
- Queer Women of Color: Visibility, Stereotypes, Social Justice
- Masculinity & Relationships
- Environmental (In)Justice
- Where We Meet: The Intersection of Race and Gender Stereotypes
- Cultural Appropriation?: The Complexities of What We Mean by “Culture”
If you would like to facilitate a dialogue session, please contact Emily Phelps atEmily.Phelps@oneonta.edu.