The State University College at Oneonta Foundation has elected seven new Board Directors to begin serving June 21, 2019. These include four alumni and three students:
· James Ajello, MPA, Class of 1975, retired as the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Hawaiian Electric Industries. He resides in Houston, TX. Jim was a political science major and has created an internship fund with his gifts to the College at Oneonta Foundation.
· Sean Daly, JD, Class of 2011, works as a legal analyst in distressed debt and restructurings for Reorg Americas in New York City. He was a music industry major and a 2009 National Champion as part of the NCAA Division III 4×400-meter relay.
· Michelle Eastman, Class of 1997, is the Chief Financial Officer of Eastman Associates, an Oneonta full service general contracting firm. Michelle’s degree is in business economics and accounting.
· Thomas O’Brien, MS, CPA, Class of 1987, is the Chief Financial Officer of EMM Wealth in New York City. Tom majored in business economics with a minor in accounting.
· Alexa Amalbert, Class of 2020, is a Computer Science major and plays on the women’s basketball team She works as a desktop support consultant for Information Technology Services, and has interned in NYC at APG Asset Management and Columbia University Medical Center City.
· Micaela Honsinger, Class of 2021, is majoring in Spanish and Spanish Education and plays on the women’s soccer team. She works as a substitute teacher for the Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES.
· Julieta Eulau, Class of 2021, is majoring in Communication Studies. She works as a sports information assistant in the Athletics department at SUNY Oneonta and is a member of the women’s tennis team.