ATTENTION ALL FACULTY AND STAFF:
To celebrate the 130th birthday of SUNY Oneonta, the Alumni Association will recognize 30 of our most notable young alumni who are under the age of 30. Award winners will show exceptional achievement and significant contributions to their profession, their community, or the College. As a member of the SUNY Oneonta college community, we hope you will consider nominating alumni who you believe meet the criteria noted below.
Please submit letters of nomination to the Office of Alumni Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2019.
· Nominees must be a graduate of SUNY Oneonta.
· Include the nominee’s full name, class year, address, phone number, and e-mail address. Please also include your contact information in case the committee has any questions
· Nominations should be no longer than 750 words
· Include a description of the nominee’s leadership qualities, honors, accomplishments, and other supporting information which you believe show exceptional achievement and significant contributions to their profession, community, or the College.
· Nominees must be under 30 years of age on March 15, 2019.
Honorees will be notified and announced in Summer 2019 and a celebration for the honorees will be held in September 2019.