Join Academic Advisement and our colleagues from various offices on campus to learn more about outreach and support for our students.
- Thursday, Feb. 16 – Counseling Skills and Advising, 1:00-1:50 p.m. in FITZ 354 (Learn about the Counseling services, who and how to refer students, when to file a BAT report, and ways in which the Counseling Center can support faculty)
- Friday, Feb. 17 – Counseling Skills (repeat of Feb. 16) 1:00-1:50 p.m. in FITZ 354
FUTURE WORKSHOPS FOR SPRING…… All sessions are 1:00-1:50 p.m. in Fitzelle 354.
- Thursday, March 15 – Referrals and Resources in Advising (Learn about Accessibility Resources, Academic support in CADE, who and how to refer students, and ways in which these offices can support faculty)
- Friday, March 16 – Referrals and Resources (repeat of Mar. 15)
- Thursday, April 5 – Registrar Tools and Resources in Advising (Learn about the forms, processes, and support the Registrar’s Office provides to faculty and staff. Learn to navigate through self-service links and see the new scheduling software in action)
- Friday, April 6 – Registrar Tools and Resources (repeat of Apr. 5)
To sign-up, go to: https://oneonta.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/facdev/events