State Employees Address Changes

State Employees: If you change your address on the SUNY self-service web site, it only impacts your payroll record. To change your address for Human Resources and health insurance records, you must complete this form and submit it to Human Resources, 208 Netzer. To change your address with your union and your retirement system you must contact each of them directly. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at x2509.