Reminder – Deadline is Monday, November 14 at 5:00 pm. This program, funded by the College at Oneonta Foundation and the SUNY Oneonta Alumni Association, provides funding for independent research and creative activity projects conducted by students with faculty sponsorship. Guidelines and application materials for the Fall 2016 round of the Student Grant Program are available on the Research Committee website.
- Separate guidelines and application forms are used for Research projects and Creative Activity projects.
- Applicants may request up to $1,500 for project-related expenses (see guidelines for eligible costs).
- Student awardees are eligible to receive fellowships of up to $300 per project (not per student, if multiple); so students should be encouraged to apply even if they don’t need funding for materials, supplies or other expenses.
- Faculty mentors will receive a $300 fellowship or travel/supplies/book award for each project sponsored (maximum of two per grant cycle); for projects with multiple mentors, the $300 award will be split.
- Per guidelines, the Student Application Form and Faculty Sponsor Form must be submitted separately by the student applicant and faculty sponsor.
Contact a member of the Committee on Research (available on the website) if you have questions.