Colleagues; The semester has barely begun yet it is out of the gate and already hurling towards the finish line.
We have a great bunch of students in FOOD 239: Restaurant and Catering Management and wow have I throw the gauntlet at them. The meals this semester include the excitement of foods and flavors from all over the world. They may include tastes that you aren’t familiar with or maybe even fear but you can trust that we (not me – the students are a much better bet than me) will take good care of you. Meals are offered on select Thursdays starting promptly at noon in Human Ecology 143 and 144.
The menus, dates, seats available and prices are below.
· Make reservations by emailing me with your preferred dates and number of seats. I do get buried with emails and will respond as soon as I can.
· Once your reservations are confirmed please send payment in cash or check payable to “FOOD 239” to my office at 142 Human Ecology. Please send payment before the end of September so I can focus on the students and the luncheons.
· I’ll send the tickets as soon as I receive your payment. If you can’t make a luncheon you reserved please pass your ticket to a friend – they’ll thank you.
· Also, please remember that the students do their best to serve you but they are learning and occasional bumps in the road happen.
· If you need a vegetarian selection or have a dietary restriction please notify us in advance so that we can properly serve you.Read More »