IRC has a variety of printers and toner cartridges available to anyone who can use them. The list is as follows:
- 1 HP LaserJet 2200DN
- 1 HP LaserJet 2430n with new cartridge
Floor Model Color Printers on wheeled platforms:
- 1 HP Color LaserJet 5550dtn – Great color resolution.
- 1 HP Color LaserJet 5500dn – smaller version of above.
- 1 HP LaserJet 92A (4092A) for HP LaserJet Printers 1100, 3200, and 3220
- 6 Toner Cartridges 98X (92298X) for HP LaserJet Printers 4, 4plus, 4Mplus, 5, and 5M
- 2 HP LaserJet 11X (Q6511X) for HP LaserJet Printer 2400 series
- 2 Remanufactured black 95A SX/Series 11/111 (serial # 17165-7765)
- 2 Canon black GPR-6 copier toner cartridges for iR 2200/2220/2800, iR 3300/3320
Please contact Mona Hughes at x2490 or email@example.com or Rose Thomas at x3314 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of the above.
Celebrate Red Day, the anniversary of SUNY Oneonta’s founding! On Friday, September 2, 2016 there will be activities taking place on the quad from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., including a cake cutting at 11:50 a.m. At 12:30 p.m. the Alumni Association will host a lunch in the Center for Multicultural Experiences, Lee Hall. Tickets to the Red Day luncheon are $10. Further details and tickets for lunch are available at www.oneontaalumni.com/redday16. At 6 p.m., in the Hunt Union Ballroom, the Alumni of Distinction Presentation of Honors will take place. This ceremony celebrates the achievements of our most accomplished graduates. Tickets to this reception will be $50 each. For more details and tickets, please visit www.oneontaalumni.com/alumniofdistinction. Fireworks & ice cream will cap off the day at 9 p.m. The best viewing area for the fireworks show will be at All College Field. Please join us, and be sure to wear red!