On Wednesday August 24th, 2016 we welcome all of our new Freshman and Transfer students to campus. Due to the influx of these students during the work week, certain parking lots will be reserved for unloading of our new students arriving. The following lots will not be open for parking from 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday August 23rd through Wednesday August 24that 4:00 p.m.
- Hays Resident lot
- The Faculty / Staff parking spaces along Mattison and MacDuff Halls on East Dorm Drive.
- The row of parking in the Curtis / Golding Lot closest to East Dorm Drive.
- The 30 minute parking spaces on West Dorm Drive in front of Ford and Sherman Halls.
- The parking lot for Admissions parking on Red Dragon Drive.
- The parking areas in Front of Wilber and Tobey Halls on South Dorm Drive.
- Parking Spaces in the resident service drives should not be used by Faculty/ Staff for this date.
On Wednesday you can park –
- On Wednesday faculty staff near East Dorm Drive can park in the MacDuff resident lot across East Dorm Drive from MacDuff Hall or the row of parking in the Curtis / Golding lot closest to the wooded area.
- On Wednesday faculty / staff near Red Dragon Drive can park in the Human Ecology parking Lot for the day.