We hope you enjoyed your summer! With the Fall 2016 semester is upon us, please make sure your records are up to date with the Payroll Office:
• Do you need to update your mailing address with us? Change Personal Info
• Would you like to set up direct deposit? Direct Deposit Form
• If you participated in direct deposit previously, would you like your direct deposit to be reactivated? Direct Deposit Reactivation
• Do you work off campus and need your checks mailed? Mail Permission
If any of the above applies, please download and return the necessary forms as soon as possible. Please note – if direct deposit forms and permission to mail forms are not received a live check will be cut and distributed to your Campus Department on pay day. An updated schedule of our payroll periods and respective pay dates can be found here.
If you need anything else please visit our website or call ext. 2504!
Van Training will be held on the following dates and times:
August 18: 9am-Noon UPD, Alumni Hall
September 1: 9am-Noon UPD, Alumni Hall
September 2: 9am-Noon Morris Conference Center 130
September 9: 9am-Noon Morris Conference Center 130
September 9: 1pm-4pm Morris Conference Center 104
September 16 9am-Noon Morris Conference Center 130
Sign up at the University Police dispatch window, or by calling x3550.
On Wednesday August 24th, 2016 we welcome all of our new Freshman and Transfer students to campus. Due to the influx of these students during the work week, certain parking lots will be reserved for unloading of our new students arriving. The following lots will not be open for parking from 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday August 23rd through Wednesday August 24that 4:00 p.m.
- Hays Resident lot
- The Faculty / Staff parking spaces along Mattison and MacDuff Halls on East Dorm Drive.
- The row of parking in the Curtis / Golding Lot closest to East Dorm Drive.
- The 30 minute parking spaces on West Dorm Drive in front of Ford and Sherman Halls.
- The parking lot for Admissions parking on Red Dragon Drive.
- The parking areas in Front of Wilber and Tobey Halls on South Dorm Drive.
- Parking Spaces in the resident service drives should not be used by Faculty/ Staff for this date.
On Wednesday you can park –
- On Wednesday faculty staff near East Dorm Drive can park in the MacDuff resident lot across East Dorm Drive from MacDuff Hall or the row of parking in the Curtis / Golding lot closest to the wooded area.
- On Wednesday faculty / staff near Red Dragon Drive can park in the Human Ecology parking Lot for the day.