The beginning of the semester will be here before you know it. Please review the following reminders that will help keep the duplication turn around for materials as fast as possible.
1) Print Shop Hours will be from 8 am to 4 pm Daily.
2) Currently turn around time for academic requests is under 3 days. As print request volume increases this may increase accordingly.
3) Use of the online submission portal at http://www.oneonta.edu/communications/printing.asp offers the quickest turn around and may be used both on and off campus.
4) When submitting items by mail address them to Print Shop, Netzer B-8.
5) Consider posting items electronically rather than printing them to keep the volume down and save paper.
6) Plan ahead and submit requests early to insure they will be ready on time.
7) As requests accumulate they will be duplicated in the order they were received.
The Educational Opportunity Program’s (EOP) Student Opportunities and Leadership (S.O.A.L.) Committee is now accepting gently used items as a donation for our annual participation in the “Grand & Glorious Garage Sale” sponsored by the Catskill Choral Society which will take place on Saturday, September 10th from 9:00am to 3:00pm. This group thrives solely off of fundraising and donations and we look forward to participating in the event every year as a way to interact with the greater Oneonta community and raise money for educational, social, and cultural events throughout the academic year. Items such as books, movies (DVD or Blu-ray), house décor (picture frames, small end tables, T.V. trays, throw pillows, wicker pieces, etc.), lightly used sports and recreation equipment, games (video, board, card, etc.), kitchen dishes/sets, and kids toys are greatly appreciated . No clothing donations please.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 436-2075 for details regarding delivery or pick up. Thank you!
Self-Nominations are being sought to serve a two-year term on the Strategic Planning Council (SPC). At this time, we have a vacancy for one (1) teaching faculty member. All other posts are currently filled. If you are interested in serving in this capacity on the SPC, please send your nomination by email to Laura.Emmett@oneonta.edu by September 12th. Nominations should include a very brief statement about how you plan to contribute to the work of this committee. John Schaumloffel and Todd Foreman will serve as Co-Chairs of the SPC which meets once per month during the academic year. Information about the SPC can be seen at http://www.oneonta.edu/spc/