Unfortunately, it does not look like the weather is going to cooperate on Friday for our Pass Through the Pillars Event. Fortunately, we have a rain plan! We have moved Pass Through the Pillars to Thursday, May 12 at 12 p.m. The Senior BBQ will follow.
PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH ALL GRADUATING SENIORS YOU KNOW!
Here is the timeline for THURSDAY afternoon:
2016 Senior Class BBQ/Pass through the Pillars
Inclement Weather Plan – THURSDAY, MAY 12
- 11:45 a.m. Students will begin lining up on the walkway outside of Fine Arts
- Noon Students will begin to Pass through the Pillars of Old Main
- 12:40 p.m. Champagne toast and speech by Joe Nina, Senior Class President-Waterfront, Hunt Union
- 1:00 p.m. BBQ begins-Susquehanna Room and Patio, Hunt Union (for graduating seniors only-this is a paid event)
- 4:00 p.m. BBQ ends-ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY
FOR MORE INFORMATION RE: EVENTS: www.oneontaalumni.com/seniors2016
(REHEARSAL FOR COMMENCEMENT WILL STILL OCCUR ON FRIDAY! For more information about graduation go to www.oneonta.edu/commencement)
The Office of Alumni Engagement would like all faculty and staff to come to the quad at 11:45 a.m. to begin to cheer for our graduating seniors! This annual tradition is even more remarkable with the students have familiar, friendly faces there to cheer them on! We hope to see you all there!