FROM: Lisa Wenck, Senior Executive Employee Services Officer
DATE: May 2, 2016
RE: Summer Parking
We are pleased to announce that the College will again offer more liberal parking between the spring and fall semesters this year. Beginning on Monday, May 16, 2016 and continuing through Friday, August 12, 2016 the following parking regulations will be in effect:
- Any employees may park in any yellow, green or purple designated spaces.
- Parking in blue or red spaces remains designated by decal color.
- Students must park in yellow, green or purple spaces as assigned.
- Visitors with permits may park in any designated visitor spaces.
- Visitors without permits may park in any yellow, green or purple designated spaces.
- Admissions parking remains restricted for Admission’s visitors.
On Saturday, August 13, 2016, parking will revert to the established decal color designated parking.