You are cordially invited to a luncheon with the Oneonta Faculty Convivium on Wednesday, April 27, noon to 1:00 p.m., in Otsego Grille. Student recipients of the College at Oneonta Foundation Awards for Excellence in Student Research and Creative Activity will present their award-winning projects. The names and project titles of the student awardees are below. Limited seating is available.
- Allyson Church (Psychology) / Faculty Sponsor – Andrew Gallup (Psychology) – The effects of intranasal oxytocin on contagious yawning
- Elsie Dedrick (Biology) / Faculty Sponsor – Florian Reyda (Biology) – Examination of a new species of Rhinebothriidean cestode from Dasyatis margaritella (Pearl stingray)
- Janine Militello (Psychology) / Faculty Sponsor: Andrew Gallup (Psychology) – The effect of oxytocin on contagious yawning in budgerigars (Melopsittacus undulatus)
- William O’Connell (Biology) / Faculty Sponsor: Donna Vogler (Biology) – Wood turtle (Glyptemy insculpta) annual ring comparison
- Gwendolyn Temple (Environmental Science) / Faculty Sponsor: Tyra Olstad (Geography & Environmental Sustainability) – Influence of Shintoism on environmental management and perceptions of Lake Biwa, Japan
To reserve a seat please call X2517 prior to April 25. Vegetarian meals are available.