Customer Service Coordinator-Red Dragon Outfitters: Oneonta Auxiliary Services (OAS) is a not-for-profit corporation that has served the students, faculty and staff at SUNY Oneonta for over 60 years. OAS is seeking a qualified and energetic individual to serve as the Customer Service Coordinator in the Red Dragon Outfitters. This is a full-time, year-round, hourly position vital to OAS. The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for efficient day-to-day operations in the Red Dragon Outfitters. Major responsibilities include processing transactions at the Point of Sale and supervising student employees. Professional and courteous interactions are essential while providing Customer Service to a diverse campus community. This position reports to the Red Dragon Outfitters Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalency required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years retail customer service and supervisory experience
- Familiarity with SUNY Oneonta campus preferred
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of computer operating systems including retail point of sale systems
- Attention to detail and accuracy along with excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Salary and Benefits: Oneonta Auxiliary Services offers excellent wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply: Send letter of interest, resume and contact information for three professional references to: Oneonta Auxiliary Services, 215 Hunt College Union, SUNY Oneonta, Oneonta, NY 13820
Electronic applications may be submitted to OAS@oneonta.edu. Application Deadline: Monday, April 25, 2016
Oneonta Auxiliary Services is an equal opportunity employer.
To view the original job notice: RDO Customer Service